LET US LEAD YOU THROUGH YOUR
KITCHEN MAKEOVER IN SYDNEY TO
CREATE A FUNCTIONAL SPACE
THE BEST ADVICE YOU CAN HEAR REGARDING YOUR KITCHEN MAKEOVER IN THE HILLS DISTRICT
Use a custom kitchen designer with experience, construction knowledge, and devotion to the craft to give the most important room in your home a facelift, even if you prefer to do DIY in Dural. A professional can help to fine-tune your plan, make recommendations, and offer advice.
- Take elements such as wall and cabinet colours, flooring, hardware, and appliances into account while planning your kitchen makeover in the Hills District to make sure that all facets tie together.
- If your makeover involves getting new appliances, it’s best not to buy them last. Match your cabinets and countertops to your appliances rather than the other way around.
- We suggest that you take storage details and features such as cabinets seriously, as these will cost extra once you realise that you’ve overlooked space-saving devices. Consider drawer dividers and features such as pantry pull-outs and a lazy Susan to improve efficiency.
- Utilise areas that were previously unused to create more space. Ask us to include toe-kick storage beneath cabinets to stow seldom-used articles, as added storage will help to keep your countertops clear.
SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR KITCHEN MAKEOVER IN DURAL
Finding solutions for your remodelling challenges form part of our top-quality customer service, and we have fifteen years’ experience for you to draw on.
- Remember your workflow when you’re remodelling. The sink, stove, and refrigerator are the busiest areas, and you want to ensure that they are functionally located to create an easy path from one to the other.
- Counter space is a fundamental kitchen component. Talk to us about enlarging your workspace by using triangular brackets or shelving supports to extend the countertop.
- The backsplash must resist grease, water, splattered food, and fire. It covers the wall area between the kitchen countertop and the upper cabinets and takes up a lot of space, so use it as a design opportunity by turning it into a unique feature. You can play with colour, and we can advise you on the best textures and materials. Porcelain and ceramic tiles, natural stone, and stainless steel are popular options.
KITCHEN MAKEOVER SERVICES
One stop Cabinets provide for an excellent kitchen makeover in Castle Hill, Hills District, Bella Vista, Lane Cove, Kellyville and all the neighbouring areas.
ABOUT ONE-STOP CABINETS
We offer top-notch quality and knowledge of our craft. Contact us if you’re interested in working with a company that provides quick response times and turnaround on the North Shore.
Get In Touch