WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE FLAT
PACK KITCHEN CUPBOARDS
Whether you are renovating for a fresh look or starting new, our flat pack kitchen cupboards can give you the design and layout of your dreams. There are numerous benefits to installing flat pack cabinets including various custom options to suit your requirements, easy assembly, affordable prices and exceptional quality products. Our professional designers and flat pack kitchen installers provide excellent customer service from the initial measure and quote to assistance with your layout, manufacturing and cabinet delivery.
BENEFITS OF CUSTOM FLAT PACK CABINETS
Installing the ideal kitchen can add value to your home and make meal preparation more enjoyable. You can achieve this outcome with our array of flat pack kitchens which also offer other benefits including:
- Customised options: A common misconception is that flat pack furniture is only available in prefabricated sizes. We measure and design our products to suit your kitchen space, meaning that they will fit perfectly. Our kitchen designers ensure that your custom cupboards provide you with the storage and layout that best suits your requirements and kitchen size. A custom flat pack kitchen also allows you to select or swap out features so that you stay within your budget.
- Simple assembly: Whether you’re completing a DIY project or using professional installers, flat pack kitchen cupboards are easy to assemble. Our manufacturers use premium, durable and reliable material to make our products. This high standard of production ensures that the cabinets are structurally sound and look stylish after assembly.
- Simple transport: You can save on transport cost with the easy moving of flat pack kitchens. Rather than awkwardly transporting pre-assembled cabinets or hiring a truck to get them home, flat pack arrangements will fit in most vehicles. Our dedicated team will ensure that your kitchen cupboards arrive at your destination in excellent condition.
COMMON MISTAKES PEOPLE MAKE REGARDING FLAT PACK KITCHEN CABINETS?
Little issues with your kitchen planning, measurement or installation can cause big problems. Avoid these common mistakes to get the most value from your kitchen cabinets.
- Not having the ideal layout: Consider the workflow of your kitchen to ensure that you place your cupboards and drawers in the correct spot. Think about appliances and items that you will need close while you cook to avoid excessive movement around the kitchen. Our skilled and knowledgeable designers will create a kitchen plan that meets your requirements for functionality and optimal workflow.
- Taking the wrong measurements: There are various details that you need to consider when taking kitchen measurements, including adequate space for new appliances, opening doors for corner cabinetry and the swing direction of your fridge door. We have extensive experience in measuring and designing kitchen layouts. Our professionals will measure your space accurately and design a layout that will fit in your home.
- Not lining up overhead cabinets: You want to make sure that your overhead cabinets line up with your floor cupboards. This design recommendation is essential to remember if your kitchen didn’t previously have upper cabinetry. Misaligning your top cupboards to your floor cabinets will cause your kitchen to look asymmetrical and will immediately draw your eye towards this planning mistake.
TIPS REGARDING A CUSTOM FLAT PACK KITCHEN
Design the ideal kitchen for your home with our tips which include:
- Consider the work triangle when you’re designing your layout: The kitchen work triangle is the connection between the sink, oven and refrigerator. You should locate these three points around your kitchen in a way that creates a minimal number of steps between them. This triangle workspace should contain no obstacles, such as a kitchen island to ensure you can move freely while preparing food. To prevent traffic flowing through the kitchen, be sure to place your fridge near the open end of the room.
- Factor in plenty of bench space: The amount of space and the location of your bench are crucial elements to consider when designing your kitchen. You want to ensure that you have adequate bench space to hold your appliances as well as have a clear area where you can put things down after getting them out of the cupboards, oven or fridge.
- Maximise your storage: Too much storage is better than not having enough space to put your kitchen supplies away. You can extend your cupboards up to the ceiling and store items that you rarely use up high. Free space in your lower cabinets is ideal for small appliances such as blenders that would typically sit on the benchtop. By removing the clutter from your bench, your kitchen can appear larger.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM ONE STOP CABINETS REGARDING FLAT PACK CABINETS IN SYDNEY
We provide you with a custom kitchen design and cabinetry solution that includes:
- Professional design: We have an experienced team of designers and cabinet makers who ensure you get the ideal layout and product to suit your requirements.
- Excellent customer service: You will receive exceptional customer service from the first point of contact through to the completion of your project. We provide free quotes on our kitchen services which include a precise measure, design assistance, manufacturing and installation.
- Premium products: Our products are made to the highest standard from quality materials to ensure your cabinets remain in excellent condition and are long-lasting.
WHY TRUST ONE STOP CABINETS REGARDING FLAT PACK KITCHEN INSTALLERS IN SYDNEY?
We have more than 15 years of experience in the industry. Our professional team provide a comprehensive service that includes measuring, design skills, manufacturing and installation. We ensure that your kitchen meets your requirements, budget and timeline. Contact us today for a free quote on our premium flat pack kitchen cabinets in Sydney.
Get In Touch