CABINET MAKERS IN THE EASTERN
SUBURBS PROVIDE A TOP-QUALITY
TIPS REGARDING KITCHEN CABINETS
If you are thinking about a brand new kitchen or renovating an old one, whether you are in the Eastern Suburbs, The Hills District, or Sydney’s North Shore, we suggest that you acknowledge the following, that will help to determine your kitchen layout:
- Much more goes into getting your kitchen layout right than placing the kitchen cabinets and furniture. Kitchens are shaped differently, and you’ve probably already heard of the golden triangle, which is the primary efficiency measure in a kitchen. It suggests that you create a distinct path between the food prep area - stovetop, the cleaning zone – kitchen sink, and where the food is stored – the fridge.
- It’s imperative to shape an environment to fit those who use it regarding the height of the countertops and kitchen cabinets, sufficient space for natural movement, and the location of appliances. Your satisfaction will depend on ergonomics.
- We discuss your wishes and provide advice based on the shape and size of your kitchen in Penrith. These elements will determine your options. Would a one-wall, peninsula, or galley kitchen suit the dimensions best? Is your space L-, U-, or AU-shaped, or is the area large enough for an island kitchen?
CAN YOU CUSTOMISE YOUR ORDER FOR KITCHEN CABINETS IN EASTERN SUBURBS?
We offer stock, semi-custom, and custom cabinets, contingent on your budget and needs. Most stock cabinets are on the entry-level, provide restricted options, but are less costly.
- We offer different options regarding style, material, colour, size, dimension, and depth when we help you design custom or semi-custom kitchen cabinets. The most prevalent 2020 colours are wood stain for traditional kitchens, whereas white, grey, two-toned, and blue cabinets are also trendy, but the choice is yours.
- The materials generally used for kitchen cabinetry in the Eastern Suburbs are durable solid hardwood, plywood − which is also solid − fibreboard, veneer, and particleboard.
- Let’s cooperate and invent a one-of-a-kind cabinetry design, especially for you, or you may prefer to consider a wide range of existing fashionable styles. Traditional cabinets are classically more detailed while the shaker variety has a clean, simple, and functional design. How about the rustic, country, contemporary, and glass-fronted alternatives?
WHY YOU SHOULD USE ONE STOP CABINETS
Our response times and turnaround is quick, we offer excellent, personalised customer service, first-rate quality, know-how, and we walk you through the entire process from start to finish. Contact us for a free quote or call-out.
Get In Touch